Re: KDE4 Bindings

Den Wednesday 19 December 2007 21:23:44 skrev Sune Vuorela:
> On 2007-12-19, Sebastian Gröhn <sebgrohn@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hello list,
> >
> > (I guess this question is directed mostly towards pkg-kde team.)
> >
> > As far as I can tell, kdebindings for KDE4 (rc) has not entered Debian.
> > The reason for asking is that I would like to start to experiment with
> > Korundum for KDE4.
> >
> > Has it not been officially released upstream, or is there another reason
> > for not compiling it?
>
> THe main reason is that we have kind of had it as a low-priority item,
> as it is not that much used by people in the team. It should be kind of
> safe to use, but ..

OK, fair enough :)

Anyways, I am trying to compile it myself from SVN, but it's a bit confusing
about what's required. smokeqt/-kde and qtruby/korundum is evidently in
kdebindings4, but Debian have libsmokeqt4* and libqt4-ruby* packaged from
source package libqt4-ruby. Are these the same, from kdebindings and
libqt4-ruby, and, in that case, are there multiple sources for
smokekde/korundum too?

Regards,

/ Sebastian G.