Fish (ssh) kioslave doesn't work

Hi.

It's been a lot of time since my fish kioslave stopped working. I thought it
could be a temporary problem that would be fixed in a upgrade, but it hasn't
changed in months. Since there are no bug reports about it that I could find,
I suppose is a problem only in my system. I've tried with a self-compiled KDE
4, and the problem is the same: I've got a blank page with the message:

An error occurred while loading fish://localhost:
The process for the fish://localhost protocol died unexpectedly.

Any ideas are very wellcome.

Thanks in advance.

--
Alex (a.k.a. suy) - GPG ID 0x0B8B0BC2