Re: Konqueror navigation bar tabs -- inconsistencies

Am Donnerstag, 6. Dezember 2007 schrieb Ken Heard:

[snip]

> To the navigation tab bar I would like to
>
> 1) add the System tab where it does not exist (K user);
>
> 2) add to the Services tab the LAN browser; and
>
> 3)  provide the protocol to make the Services -> Devices option
> operational.
>
> By right-clicking on the vacant area of the navigation tab bar I tried
> to make these additions, as the Konqueror Handbook implies can be done
> that way, but was unsuccessful.  If these additions are possible I would
> appreciate it if someone could tell me how to make them.

Right clicking on the navigation bar should offer you a method to reset
everything to the system standard. This way you should be able to see your
system tab.

I believe that you(r) two users setup to KDE at different points in time. It
seems that the menu doesn't offer the System-tab in its selection. Maybe you
want to file a bug report.

HTH

Christoph