Re: kitchensync + syncML over OBEX client

Am Dienstag 06 November 2007 23:37:51 schrieb Hendrik Sattler:
> Am Dienstag 06 November 2007 schrieb Wolfgang Mader:
> > I have an new LG Shine mobile phone an want to sync this device with kde
> > KDE-pim apps. I found kitchensync to be (hopefully) the right tool. I can
> > connect the phone via usb to my computer. So I wanted to use the syncML
> > over OBEX client. This modules asks for the usb interface on which the
> > mobile found is to be found.
> >
> > I can mount the phone with /dev/sdb1. But I can not figure out which is
> > the usb interface expected from kitchensync. Any ideas?
>
> What makes you think that your mobile phone exports the proper USB
> descriptor? It is highly unlikely that USB mass-storage and UBS-OBEX (via
> CDC) are supported at the same time.

Hmm, I do not know if my mobile phone supports OBEX, but this was the only
protokoll in kitchensync which seems to use usb, and I have an usb-cable for
my phone. I have never had a phone befor which was able to sync with the pc.
Perhaps I have to read a bit. Can you please point me to the right
documentation?

Thank you.