Re: KDE4 beta4 live CD

Am Donnerstag 01 November 2007 schrieb Fathi Boudra:
> Hi,

Hello Fathi,

> Thanks to the efforts of the Debian Live project, we have created live
> CDs with current KDE4 beta4 for i386 and amd64 architectures:
>
> http://pkg-kde.alioth.debian.org/kde4livecd.html

Thanks a lot.

This is really looking awesome already. Sure its not yet ready, but at
least one can click around and explore the applications that are
available without having it crash at every third click ;-). And the apps
I had a look at sure look promising.

Anyway, KDE 3.5.8 is sufficiently good for me so I can wait for KDE 4,
even when it will take longer than estimated.

Regards,