Re: Kmail and S/MIME

Hendrik Sattler wrote:

> Am Donnerstag 04 Oktober 2007 schrieb Didier Raboud:
>> Hendrik Sattler wrote:

>> > Install gpgsm
>> >
>> > HS
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> thanks for the proposition.
>>
>> Unfortunately, gpgsm is ever installed.
>
> Then it should work.

That's what I thought too.

> Is the GpgME/SMIME backend checked in the kmail settings (security ->
> crypto modules)? Did you install gpg-agent and pinentry-qt?
>
> HS

GpgME/SMIME is checked and configurable in Kmail.

gpg-agent and pinentry-qt are installed and working : I can cypher,
de-cypher and verify mails directly in Kmail (GPG), thus I consider that
this is working.

But I probably messed something up. Could someone maybe provide the basic
configuration he has ?

Regards,

Didier