Re: kpowersave suspend-to-ram does not work - private mail
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: kpowersave suspend-to-ram does not work - private mail
- From: pol <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2007 13:58:20 +0200
- Message-id: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: email@example.com
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
<posted & mailed>
Alejandro Exojo wrote:
> El Martes, 24 de Julio de 2007, pol escribió:
>> An help on this regard could be provided by kubuntu or
>> debian users, as well.
> Yes, and Red Hat users too. Will you be surprised if you got a similar
> response in a Red Hat mailinglist?
surely yes, only with less probability to get useful help, due to a little
larger differences between system settings
> I'm not very active right now helping in mailing lists or bug reports, but
> I promise that when I was, sometimes it's very complex to reproduce a
> problem with a bit by bit identical package. If you use a different
> distribution its not a different league, it's a different sport.
I am not filing a bug. In that case you are right in requiring the exact
match between system settings.
I am only asking for help by comparing users experiences. From this view,
linux users 'play the same sport'.