Re: WIERD kONQUERER BEHAVIOR: ANY IDEAS?

On Saturday 02 June 2007 19:07, yemxcuq02@sneakemail.com wrote:
> On Saturday 02 June 2007 09:31, John W. Foster wrote:
> > The error message is:
> > Forbidden
> > You don't have permission to access /phppgadmin/ on this server.
>
> Go into Konqueror and try again. When you get the error message, make sure
> to look at the URL carefully. Then go to Location -> Open With Iceweasel
> and see if it works in IceWeasel. If so, check the URL of IceWeasel and
> make 100% sure nothing is different. If it does not work with IceWeasel
> then you know your problem: you are trying different URL's.
tried that almost immediately after I noticed the issue. Also went back &
tried again at your suggestion. I also tried to reload the view, on both
apps,  just to make sure I was see the correct result. iceweasel works &
konquerer does not.
Thanks. I will try other ideas though.

--
John W. Foster