Re: New mail arrival notification windows a la Thunderbird?

El viernes, 1 de junio de 2007, Tim Ruehsen escribió:
> Hi,
>
> maybe it is not settings->notification what you want.
> I use filters to automatically move emails into folders (each of my
> customers has one).
> In some cases i have to check if these emails contain special subject
> information. and if so, i let popup a blocking windows that forces me to
> react (like critical conditions on machines that i care for).
>
> to do so, i create a filter based on 'From' and 'Subject', add actions
> 'move to folder' and 'execute'. 'execute' starts
> /usr/bin/kdialog --msgbox "Important message from Maschine X! Check
> immediately!"

	Yes, it could probably be nearer to what I expect, but I do not like the
concept of a blocking window, and of course not a window in the middle of my
desktop, even if it is going to vanish after some time.

	Anyway, thank you very much for your answer. :-)

		Ender.
--
 Why is a cow? Mu. (Ommmmmmmmmm)