Nspluginviewer crashing all the time

Dear all,

I had a debian testing/sid (amd64 port) running more or less ok, without any
important problem. Some weeks after etch release, I decided to change some
configuration of my box and stay some time with stable. I maintained my home,
of course.

Since that, all the time that I run konqueror I got a message of crashing the
nspluginviewer. I have to close the window and nothing more, but it begin to
be a bit annoying. I think that I have some king of problem in my
configuration but really I don't know what could happens or where to look.

Some of the clever minds in this list could give me some light about this
stupid problem?

Regards,

Leo

PS: it's installed ....
leo@indiana ~> dpkg -l | grep nsplug
ii  konqueror-nsplugins               3.5.5a.dfsg.1-6
Netscape plugin support for Konqueror

Linux User 152692
PGP: 0xF944807E
Catalonia