Re: Is there a KDE equivalent of xconsole?

On Thursday 26 April 2007 01:51, Frans Pop wrote:
> Does anyone know of there is a decent KDE equivalent of xconsole?
> Preferably something that would minimize into the systray.
>
> TIA,
> FJP
I use konsol for this purpose. If you installed the kde desktop system it
should be listed as an x-shell in your debian menu. It can also be run as
superuser from the menu in system >  more applications> Terminal Program
Super User Mode
You can put most application either in the system tray or the taskbar where
ever you like by right clicking on the taskbar and following the instructions
in the pop up.
Best wishes
--
John W. Foster