got some solution but still a problem

I have found the solution but problem is still not over. The kde documents i got from kdesdk-doc-html and kdelibs4-doc packages. I found out that the Makefile generated by qmake by default does not contain the following:-
(i) It does not contain the setting for the knuminput.h header which actually contains the kdoublespinbox class. (I erroneously thought the file would be called kdoublespinbox.h it is actually knuminput.h which i included in the main form's file). This I added as -I/usr/include/kde3 for the header file in INCPATH in the header
(2) Since this class is part of the kdeui library I needed to include -lkdeui (qmake should have done this by default along with qt designer but somehow didn't do.) This has to be done everytime you call qmake(very boring thing to do!!). Then it compiles without problem. (The same problem was there with qwt also where I needed -I/usr/include/qwt and -lqwt to be put)

But now what is my new problem, my code is now compiling. However, when I click on the KDoubleSpinBox icon to increment or decrement the count, It is exiting the program and shows me "Segmentation Fault" in Konsole. Why is this segmentation fault occuring? I noticed this does not occur for KNumInput also in the same header which I used. Can anyone give a pointer on why this is happening?