Re: KDE 3.5.6 in Sid?

We have more than 60GB Webspace and all traffic is free, so feel free
to use it ;).

If we need more, we will upgrade it!

Best regards,

Tony

2007/4/14, emisca <emisca.ml@gmail.com>:
I've recompiled all kde 3.5.6, and not installed it from binary
packages, to be sure that all is built against etch libs.

If there are packages that need work, I'll be happy to contribute, as
long as I can :-D

@ tony:
If we would create an unofficial repository with kde 3.5.6 backports,
your web space could be great.

Bye!