Re: koffice kword export to pdf

Am Samstag 17 Februar 2007 schrieb Rakotomandimby (R12y) Mihamina:
> Hi,
> I run Sid and my kword does not list PDF as exportable format when I
> try to export a typed document.
> Is there a package I should install for that?
> It lists Tex and PS but I dont want that, I just want direct PDF
> export. It was possible in the past, but know I come back to koffice,
>
> Would you have any hint?
> Thank you.

Hello Rakotomandimby!

Easiest way to get a PDF probably would be to print it to a PDF via
KDEPrint. Open the print window in KWord and then choose "Print to file
(PDF)" (or something like that, I have the german locate ATM). Specify
the filename, press print and you are done.

Alternatively you could export to PS file and convert it to a PDF by
using "ps2pdf" or some similar tool.

Regards,