Re: KDE 3.5.6

experimental should usually have a low priority, so that those packes don't
get installed by default. I have experimental in my sources.list permanently.
The most convient way to install 3.5.6 to me was to use Synaptic, temporarily
switch (Menu)Settings -> Settings -> Distribution -> prefer version
to "experimental" (translated from German), select all needed packages from
the "upgradeable" list, commit and afterwards switch back the prefered
version or default which is highest version I think.

Yours,

    Sönke