Re: Error compiling Qt4

El Miércoles, 7 de Febrero de 2007, Antonio Ortega Brook escribió:
> Hi!!
> I'm trying to install KDE 3.8.2 an I get the following lines during the
> compilation of Qt4:
>
> make [2]: *** [composition] Error 1
> make [2]: se sale del directorio home/kbeta/qt-copy/demos/composition'
> make [1]: *** [sub-composition-make_default] Error 2
> make [1]:se sale del directorio '/home/kbeta/qt-copy/demos'
> make: *** [sub-demos-make_default-ordered] Error 2
>
> has anybody tryed to compile Qt4??

Yes, and if it is stable release, it's unlikely that it fails to compile. As
Michael says, post the details of the build error.

And please, if you post a log to a international list, remember to prefix the
make command with LANG=C, or whatever that makes you set your messages to
English. Note the difference:

$ LANG="C" make
make: *** No targets specified and no makefile found.  Stop.
$ make
make: *** No se especificó ningún objetivo y no se encontró ningún makefile.
Alto.

Oh, and remember that maybe the Qt 4 in Debian, is enough to build KDE 4.
Maybe you don't have to build it yourself.

--
Alex (a.k.a. suy) - GPG ID 0x0B8B0BC2
http://barnacity.net/ - Jabber ID: suy@bulmalug.net