KMail templates

Hello,
yes, they have added new templates engine to KMail with KDE 3.5.6. But how can
one use it? I have searched in google, without success...
What I want to achieve is to produce different reply lines for different
original poster's language. How you got any ideas?
Of course I don't depreciate the system, I just would like to be able to use
it efficiently and with understanding :)

Best regards,
Robert

Panorama Internetu - prognoza pogody, poczta e-mail z najwi?kszym za??cznikiem, SMS, wyszukiwarki: Gooru, Anonser, serwisy: randki, og?oszenia, wakacje, program TV, Kina, muzyka, DVD, newsy, inne.
http://www.panoramainternetu.pl/ (http://www.epf.pl/)