Re: how to remove trashcan in kde 3.5: SOLVED

On Monday 15 January 2007 10:47, Fathi Boudra wrote:
> Le vendredi 12 janvier 2007 18:24, Mauro Darida a écrit :
> > I would like to remove the trashcan icon from the desktop. Anyone willing
> > to point me to the right direction?
>
> as jdaues suggests: remove ~/Desktop/trash.desktop
Thanks to all: I did think of it but in kde the mouse right click button menu
on the trashcan icon did not show a "delete" option.
After reading your replies it occurred to me to think:
$ rm -R ~/Desktop/trash.desktop
which I did successfully.
--
On this laptop no Windows system survives and LINUX POWER reigns UNLIMITED.
Successfully Microsoft free since December 2002.