Re: Job Offer!!!

Pleasant day,

would you like to work online from home, temporarily and get paid weekly? If
yes. We are glad to offer you a job position in our company, Limco Fabric Material Cooperation Ltd.
As part of our Multi Level Marketing Network,
we seek capable individuals to work for us as our Company representative in
United States and Canada, United Kind om.

This offer as our company representative can be taken as a part time job as it
has no negative effect on your present job status.

Limco Fabric Material Cooperation Ltd produces the following varieties of clothing
materials: - , assorted fabrics for interior decor, silk and traditional
costumes and we make supplies weekly to the United States and Canada.

Our integrated yarn and fabric manufacturing operations use state-of-the-art
textile equipment from the worlds leading suppliers. Order processing,
production monitoring and process flow is seamlessly integrated through a
company-wide computer network.

Limco Fabric Material Cooperation Ltd, was found in the year 1998 in China. The International money transfer tax for legal entities (companies) in

China is 25%, whereas for the
individual it is only 7%.

There is no sense for us to work this way, while tax for international money transfer made by a private individual is 7% That's why we need an

International
Representative in US,UK,Canada to receive payment from our clients by bank wire transfer and forward the money to us via our bank account in China

while the tax shall be 7% instead
of 25% which will absolutely favour our company.

Our Company manufactures and sells textile and fabrics, we have seller all
over

 Your tasks are:
 ===============
 1. Receive payment from Customers.
 2. Cash Payments at your Bank.
 3. Deduct 10% which will be your Commission/pay on Payment processed and remit
our balance to us either via Western Union Money Transfer or Money Gram to our
company shipping agency.

HOW MUCH WILL YOU EARN?
======================
12% from each operation! For instance: you receive 6000 USE via checks or money
orders on our behalf. You will cash the payment and keep 12% to yourself before
forwarding the remaining! At the beginning your commission will equal 12%, though
later it will increase up to 15%! For the research,I am expecting about the sum
of $40000 in total from the clients (thought he money will be sent in bits). You
could make over $4000 for the little time we will be working together.

ADVANTAGES?
===========
You don't have to go out of your present daily activity in order to engage in
this Job (i.e. you can do this Work easily without leaving or affecting your
present Job). You will work as an independent contractor right from
your home /office. Your job is absolutely legal. You do not need any capital to
start (non of your personal funds is needed. You are not involved in any sales).

Our sales manager sells products and products are delivered to our customer via FED EX COURIER SERVICES. On Receipt of
the delivery the customer has to pay for the products.

REQUIREMENTS?
=============
18 years or older.
Legally capable.
Responsible, Reliable and Trustworthy
Ready to work 3-4 hours per week.
Able to check and respond to emails often.
Easy telephone access.

If our proposal interest you, Do get back to us with your detailed information as listed below. And if you still need more information about us we can still provide you with our company web side for visit for legal and legitimate purposes.

First Name: .....................
Middle Name: .....................
Last Name: ........................
Address Line 1: ..................
Address Line 2: ..................
Gender: ..........
Marital Status: .............
Age: .........................
City: ........................
Zip Code:
State: ......................
Home Phone: ..............
Cell Phone: ..................

Attached copy of Valid Identification.......

We await your quick response.

Yours truly,

Bencod Lee S.

Company Name:  James Wilson Material Cooperation Ltd.
Company Address: Industrial Zone, Pingqiao, Tiantai, Zhejiang, China
City/Province: Taizhou/Zhejiang
Country/Region: China
Zip/Postal Code: 317203
Telephone Number: 00919871152908