Korganizer annoying problem

Hi,

I'm having a very frustrating problem with, I believe, Korganizer.

I'm running the KDE PIM suite at version: 3.5.5.dfsg.1-4 with the exception of
Kontact which is at version: 3.5.4-1+b1 because of the annoying crashing
problem.

I've noticed this problem starting to happen from 2 days (IIRC some KDE
applications were upgraded recently).

I have Korganizer configured to access data from an IMAP resource. I noticed
that now when I do a Mail Check, the check becomes a very very large data
transfer. This specifically happens at: Uploading Calendar to the server.

I'm sure this must be a KDE PIM bug and not my IMAP Server bug (dovecot).

Is anybody else seeing similar issues ?

Ritesh
--
Ritesh Raj Sarraf