Re: copying news

Andres Järv wrote:
>> How to copy a newsgroup message to a folder, using knode?
> Doesn't dragging and dropping the message with the mouse work?

yes, that works, sorry for rough question

I cannot save messages in mbox format, so i cannot add them to mbox folders

Since i happen to use mozilla-thunderbird sometimes, i have folders storing
a selection from newsgroups. I would like thode same folders when using
knode.
I find very useful the thunderbird way to manage mails and news together, i
hope knode will given the same feature.

thank you
--
pol