Click Behaviour

OK, I swear I have looked at every preference setting and check box in KDE/Konqueror but can not seem to find out to change this simple setting . . . I want one mouse click to select and double-click to open. Right now, a single click opens. I thought that changing to the Redmond Theme that this would do it has not. Please, where is this setting located!

Michael

--
God always answers our prayers with one of three answers:
1) Yes.