Re: Loss of Start Menu

On 11/28/2006 3:39 PM Modestas Vainius wrote :
2006 m. lapkritis 28 d., antradienis 23:26, Michael rašė:
I am not sure what version of KDE I have
Which version of Debian are you using (sarge (aka stable), etch (aka testing), sid (aka unstable)?

Also include output of dpkg -l "kde*" | grep -v '<none>'
in your next mail
Actually, I am using Mepis. I hosed my Debian partition. It boots but in command line only. I did something to Xorg and now I can't get X to work. I'll tackle that later . . .

The only Mepis group on Gmane is a developer group. I'll google to see if there is a Mepis user list.