Re: KDM auto-login user after x secs

        I've used kcontrol and went to the convience tab and
there is no option to allow a user to be automatically logged
on after x secs... this does not do what I need... as gdm did...
        What do you mean by 'automatically switches to root
with kdesu (KDE Super User)???
        I think that you mean after you click the the
'Administrator Mode' button??? Is that correct???
or where U referring to something else???
                        Most sincerely,
PS
        May I ask you a question or 3???
        My answers are letter a.