xorg not installing

Hi folks.  For the past week or so, every time I try to aptitude
update/upgrade my Sid box, the upgrade process hangs when processing
xserver-xorg.  It simply freezes when processing that package until I Ctrl+C
it.  I know Sid breaks periodically, but it's been over a week on two
different repositories.

Has anyone else seen this?  I'm afraid to restart KDE or X at this point for
fear of it not coming back up again. :-)

--
Larry Garfield			AIM: LOLG42
larry@garfieldtech.com		ICQ: 6817012

Jefferson