Re: SOLVED: no system tray after upgrade to 3.5

On Saturday 28 October 2006 4:23 am, Modestas Vainius wrote:

> Do you realize what Sid is? It is a _development_ version of the distro. So
> things break, get noticed and finally fixed.

Yes, of course I realize that.  Don't get me wrong here.  This was more of a
so long and thanks for all the fish kind of post.

I had a lot of fun riding the edge, but I got cut one too many times.  This
was a really bloody one.  The kicker thing was just a tiny symptom of a
spectacularly catastrophic problem.

Fix it or chuck it?

I chucked it.  Enough is enough.  I'm going to go curl up in a ball in the
corner over here and suck my thumb, and try not to have flashbacks.  That was
nasty, and I don't scare easily.

--
D. Michael McIntyre

Author of Rosegarden Companion http://rosegarden.sourceforge.net/tutorial/