Re: compiz usability

It's a feature of the scale plugin... depending of which flavour of compiz you are using (compiz-vanilla, compiz-quinnstorm, beryl) you can disable the screen corner modifying the configuration:
- for compiz-vanilla with gconf
- compiz-quinnstorm gset-compiz
- beryl, beryl-settings or similar.......

Bye!

Ritesh Raj Sarraf ha scritto:
Hi,

I'm currently running compiz + kde on Debian.
Works great.

I've seen only one annoying problem. Currently moving the mouse pointer to the
upper right corner brings the effect of showing all the active program windows
with a fade. This is annoying because the close button is also present there.

Is there a way to change it to the lower right corner of the screen ?

Thanks,
Ritesh