Re: New KDE (3.5.4) will break mouting of removeable devices

Hello,
My Etch has upgraded from  kde 3.5.4 to 3.5.5, the result is the same, i
 can't mount automatically any Usb key, the new iswhen i put un Usb Key, i
 got an french message 'autorisations refusées", i traduct " Permission
 denied" , what it means ? I don't see what permission i must put.
Before Kde 3.5.4  it works fine.
Thanks for Help.
cheers.
Philippe MERLIN
ii  hal                              0.5.8.1-1
ii  hal-device-manager               0.5.8.1-1
ii  libhal-dev                       0.5.8.1-1
ii  libhal-storage1                  0.5.8.1-1
ii  libhal1                          0.5.8.1-1