Re: How do I start knetworkmanager?

On Monday 16 October 2006 08:45, Anders E. Andersen wrote:
> qaz skrev:
> > hi,
> >
> > why not use sleep to delay knetworkmanager:
> >
> > sleep 10; knetworkmanager
>
> This works. The delay should perhaps be a bit shorter.
>
> I think maybe that saving the session is a better solution overall.

Well, it should also work with autostart, especially since kded, which
includes the wallet, is really one of the first things that gets started in a
KDE session.

Maybe the .desktop file needs a little modification.
The ones installed system wide have an autostart related key
X-KDE-autostart-phase
with values ranging from 0 to 2. I guess 2 means later than 0, so maybe adding
this key with value 2 works as well.

Cheers,
Kevin