kde and alsa

Some kde program changes alsa configuration at user login.

How do I know it? First I changed rc2.d (default runlevel) alsa script to just alsactl restore. Then I speaker-test at vt1 after boot and it works fine. But after kde login the sound reverberates, speaker-test does not work and alsamixer confirms configuration was changed.

I do not use arts nor kmix.

I fixed the problem with a script at ~/.kde/Autostart/

How could I know which kde program is changing alsa configuration?

I use Debian Etch, alsa-base 1.0.12-1, kdebase-bin 3.5.4-2+b1, kdelibs4c2a 3.5.4-3 .

As someone may ask: I do not use Kurumin anymore. This system was clean installed from a Debian miniCD and apt-get. May be I overwrote something when I ftp got from my old computer some files?

If none answer this message I'm giving up, as I fixed it for myself.