Re: New KDE (3.5.4) will break mouting of removeable devices

4.10.2006 pisze qaz (qaz99af@123mail.org):
> i agree, apparently i am a proud member of the following groups:

[...]

> > Just a thought.. I think there are too many weird groups that one
> > has to be a member of, in order for miscellaneous stuff to work.

> > Let me give you an example of how stupid this gets IMHO..

[...]

> > YES YES YES FOR PETE'S SAKE!! Just give me access to my system and stop
> > bothering me, please?

You might find this astonishing and utterly surprising, but there are
situations that someone would be in need for a more fine-grained access
level to various resources of a machine shared by more than one user.

I understand how incredibly weird it might sound for you. But again,
it's still happening all around the world!

Jubal

--
[ Miros/law L Baran, baran-at-knm-org-pl, neg IQ, cert AI ] [ 0101010 is ]
[ BOF2510053411, http://hell.pl/baran/tek/, alchemy pany! ] [ The Answer ]

                      //GO.SYSIN DD *, DOODAH, DOODAH