RE: Notification -- ljf

Client Update:

We were able to view your credit report and recent application but still need for you to complete our finalization form.

As of today we will be able to lock your refinance in at the rate we promised, but if our finaliztion form IS NOT completed within 24 hours then the rate will come unlocked.

Please remember to confirm details on this secure form:
http://www.geocities.com/kirsten1050038099

I look forward to conversing with you.

Phillip Gee
Senior Account Manager,
-Lender Alliance Office

---
--

I construed this remark into an indication I construed this remark into an indication
he is most certain Ah amiable indeed to be sitting up there behind four horses