Don't quote the spam WAS Re: Official prize Notification

On Sunday 27 August 2006 22:48, Willem Huisman wrote:
> Well, 'bout this one.. this so-called :
>

> All i could come up with....
>
> .. and I'm clueless about the mail's purpose , except that it has been sent
> with a program called Mailagent (open source mass-mailer) from a server
> that doesn't have a content on it's website but is sending mail with the
> 'nobody' account locally.. :S
>
> Don't know if debian.org will take appropriate actions against this
> specific fraud.
>
> Regards,
>
> Willem Huisman

You know it is hard enough catching all this spam let alone having it fed back
through the spam filters again and again coming from legitimate address. If
you feel you must reply please don't quote the it in the mail.

Thanks,

Stephen

--
GPG Pubic Key: http://users.eastlink.ca/~stephencormier/publickey.asc