Re: Kopete 0.12.1 for SID?

I also seen a Kopete DEB (with Jingle support) on kde-apps.org. I noticed the uploader said it was compiled on Debian, so I assume against Unstable.

- Lawrence

----Original Message Follows----
From: Jan De Luyck <ml_debiankde_20060213@kcore.org>
To: debian-kde@lists.debian.org
Subject: Re: Kopete 0.12.1 for SID?
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2006 12:49:37 +0200

On Wednesday 09 August 2006 10:37, Jan De Luyck wrote:
> Hello list,
>
> Is there a package available somewhere for SID of Kopete 0.12.1? I've
> looked, but I can't find it.

Ok, I built the ubuntu sources. I also applied the patch to make ICQ work.

The package is available for consumption at http://debian.kcore.org - the
usual stuff applies - no warranties, yadda yadda yadda, if it breaks you get
to keep all the pieces :p

Alternatively, you can add

deb http://debian.kcore.org/ ./

to your sources file and install it that way.

Jan

--
Beauty, brains, availability, personality; pick any two.