Re: Truncated text strings in GTK applications after KDE update to 3.5.4

El miércoles, 2 de agosto de 2006 21:19, Jan De Luyck escribió:
> On Tuesday 01 August 2006 11:17, Christian Schuerer wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I'm curious if anyone experiences similar problems as me with GTK-base
> > applications after KDE update to 3.5.4.
>
> A new version of libcairo2 is due to be installed in the repository
> (1.2.0-4). It's available now in the incoming repo at
> http://incoming.debian.org/, and it seems to solve my problems with
> Gaim/Firefox.

	It is enough to deactivate antialiasing fonts and activate it again, in
KControl (KDE Control Center). Maybe it is related to cairo, but as a
workaround it works.

	Regards,

		Ender.
--
And need I remind you that I am naked in the snow...? I
 can't feel any of my extremities, and I mean *any* of them...