Re: Broken print preview

On Tue, Jul 25, 2006 at 22:35:56 +0200, Michael Schuerig wrote:
> On Tuesday 25 July 2006 21:42, Florian Kulzer wrote:
> > On Tue, Jul 25, 2006 at 19:46:32 +0200, Josep Febrer wrote:
> > > A Dimarts 25 Juliol 2006 13:26, Michael Schuerig va escriure:
> > >
> > > It also happens to me, I think it's related to the KDE 3.5.3
> > > upgrade.
> >
> > Are you on Etch or Sid? I just checked with kpdf and print preview
> > worked as expected. I am on Sid, using the following packages:
> [snipped]
>
> I have exactly the same packages installed and, as I wrote, the problem
> occurs on my system. So it's probably caused by some broken
> configuration.

Did you already try to create a new user? If that user can see the print
preview you'll know for sure that there is a problem in your personal
configuration files. Then you can always use the brute-force approach to
investigate it further, i.e. run a diff of the .kde directories in the
two $HOMEs.

--
Regards,
          Florian