Re: Multi-tasking

El miércoles, 28 de junio de 2006 11:50, Alejandro Exojo escribió:
> I have an Athlon 800, and when I download my email, kmail blocks
> completely, and doesn't refreshes until spamassassin finishes processing at
> least the current email, but if I switch to another application, it works
> very well.

	That is the most annoying KMail feature I have seen, and I find unbelievable
that KMail developers hadn't taken care of it yet. It is...two years old?
Three? And it makes KMail unuseable with a spamassassin configured with DNS
queries. :-(

	The last time I debugged the problem it was due to KMail looking every
timeslice it has into the pipe it opens to spamassasin, not every, say, half
a second.

	Regards,

		Ender.
--
Mr. Anderson! Welcome back, we missed you.
		-- Agent Smith (Matrix Revolutions).