Re: Openoffice menus and opensymbols fonts

Le mercredi 21 juin 2006 22:26, Rene Engelhard a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> Grégoire Druant wrote:
> > If I set opensymbol font as my menu font in kcontrol, and that's the font
> > I use, all the characters in the openoffice menus are displayed as some
> > small rectangles.
>
> and WTF do you want to use OpenSymbol as menu font?
>
> Regards,
>
> Rene

And why couldn't I use this font ?

I have allways done so and it used to work, but now it doesn't work anymore in
openoffice with the kde integration package. I think that's weird, and
weirder if you know that openoffice depends on ttf-opensymbol.

Now I can try to set another font, but I prefer not to use the kde integration
package. I will try the gnome one, just to test.

Regards,

Greg