Re: Openoffice menus and opensymbols fonts

2006. június 21. 22:26,
Rene Engelhard <rene@debian.org>
-> debian-kde@lists.debian.org,:
> Hi,
>
> Grégoire Druant wrote:
> > If I set opensymbol font as my menu font in kcontrol, and that's the font
> > I use, all the characters in the openoffice menus are displayed as some
> > small rectangles.
>
> and WTF do you want to use OpenSymbol as menu font?

:D Maybe Grégoire has the same problem as I have. When I select the OpenSymbol
font, it looks exactly like the Bitstream Verdana Sans font (in fact, it *is*
the bitstream vera font). Doesn't it supposed to be look like Wingdings?

Daniel

--
LeVA