Re: can't login in kde after kdm

On Wed, Jun 21, 2006 at 04:41:07PM +0200, fboudra@free.fr wrote:
> hi all,
>
> i've got a strange behavior since i crashed in a krfb session.
> i can't login. kdm starts, then after the login, kdm re starts.

I just experienced this today after dist-upgrading my sid box last
night. What got things back to normal was downgrading dbus, libdbus,
libdbus-glib, and libdbus-qt all of which were part of the dist-upgrade.
What led me to do this was my ~/.xsession-errors file which showed dbus
not being able to start due to some problem with a config file.

--
Ken Wahl