Re: SOLVED - Re: can't log into SourceForge with Konqueror

On Sunday 18 June 2006 10:54, Rigo Wenning wrote:
> I don't understand why all the browser do a handcrafted expensive
> cookie-management patchwork if there exists a specification with sufficient
> maturity (and a large server side implementation legacy).
>
> Guess ;) I'm talking again about P3P..

My guess is that P3P wasn't available back then in late 1999, early 2000 when
the KDE needed to solve the cookie managment issue for KDE2.

Maybe you should contact the Konqueror developers at KDE's kfm-devel
mailinglist to make sure they know about this option for the KDE4 framework
choices.

Cheers,
Kevin