Re: printing problems in sid - solved in lates upgrade

On Monday 12 June 2006 11:56, Lucia Sanchez wrote:
> If anyone else has experienced printing problems lately (in sid), you
> might want to upgrade.
>
> I'm not sure if the problem was cupsys's or foomatic's, but after almost
> dayly upgrades printing is finally workig again.

Well, the problems aren't completely gone: I can't configure cups via the kde
printing tool, neither via /var/run/cups/cups.sock:631 nor via localhost:631.
I even reconfigured cupsys and removed all old kdeprintrc files.

Maybe I use the wrong approach to access/configure printers via KDE. How am I
supposed to access/configure printers?

Regards,

   Christian