KWallet crashes on logout and therefore stops shutdown process

Hello,

since KDE 3.5.3 is in sid, kwallet crashes when I logout to shutdown the
computer. Does anyone else encounter this problem? I'm just wondering,
because I didn't find any postings regarding this issue so far.

Unfortunately, the crash-report seems to be useless (at least to me). This
behaviour of crashing on logout reminds me of the problems KDE had about 1
year ago, when kicker always crashed. It's quite uncomfortable, as the
computer stops shutting down.

Furthermore, kontact sometimes crashes when I close the application - I hope
this is solved in the 3.5.3-branch, but kdepim is still as 3.5.2 available in
debian. Does anyone know when the new version of kdepim (kmail, kontact,...)
will be available?

Kind regards,

   Christian