Re: Changing konqueror menu font size.

On Friday 09 June 2006 02:03, D. Michael 'Silvan' McIntyre wrote:
> I suspect what you're looking at is some annoying side effect of KDE
> applications not quite behaving normally under GNOME.  If that is indeed
> the case, I have nothing in particular to suggest.

[snip]

If that's what's needed, try this: edit/create ~/.qt/qtrc with the following:

-----
[General]
font=Bitstream Vera Sans Mono,9,-1,5,50,0,0,0,0,0
-----

That will set default size fonts for KDE applications, without need of
kcontrol and stuff. I haven't checked if it's disregarded if you manually set
sizes in kcontrol.

Also, you may want to upgrade your etch, since fonts tend to be messed up with
Xorg upgrades.

Taken from:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/SkypeHowto