Re: problem with new slashdot.org design

I don't exactly what happens (I will try without javascript)
but opera sends a non-existent html-page to the validator. The message of the
validator is:
Result:	Passed validation
File:	default.htm
Encoding:iso-8859-1
Doctype:HTML 4.01 Strict

If you go back to slashdot and look for a file
http://slashdot.org/default.htm you get a 404

Perhaps opera is just giving a random name to the file it uploads to the W3C
validator.

But validome.org reports valid HTML (as of 8 June) and the source code seems
to be the slashdot homepage.

BTW, I tried with konqueror and it did not crash today.

Best,

Rigo

Am Wednesday 07 June 2006 22:27, sprach Null Pointer: