Re: amarok-gstreamer missing in action?

On Thu, Jun 01, 2006 at 09:11:09AM +0200, Jan De Luyck wrote:

> Will do. Unfortunately, the only way I currently know to get at the changelog
> is:
>
> 1. downloading the packages, extracting it with dpkg -x and then reading it
> 2. installing the package with apt-listchanges installed
>
> Is there another way to get at them?

No need to install if you're online - with Konqueror you can use the
shortcut deb:amarok-gstreamer which will take you to the Debian package
search results.  There you see the link for unstable, and at the bottom
of http://packages.debian.org/unstable/kde/amarok-gstreamer is a link
to the Changelog.

Nick