kde starting

I forgot to mention that
/etc/X11/xinit/xinitrc
just contains
. /etc/X11/Xsession

while /etc/X11/xinit/xserverrc
just contains
exec /usr/bin/X11/X -dpi 100 -nolisten tcp

Combined with the information below, I do not understand where <startkde> is
activated in order to prevent it being activated automatically. I normally
need X and window manager twm or mwm and kde is now an irritating
application.
_________________________

Following update/upgrade of debian 32 testing/unstable, <startx> launches in
rapid sequence X-system and kde.

Because I normally use the X-system for special applications, how to avoid
launching kde automatically?

I was unable to trace the config files
.xinitrc
.xserverrc
in my home directory. I thought to comment kde there.

Thanks a lot, sometimes one gets confused
francesco pietra