Re: open url with firefox in kmail

El Jueves, 25 de Mayo de 2006 17:23, Valerio Felici escribió:
> hi, there is a way to open some url (inside a message in kmail) with
> firefox. i wish another option on rigth click menu, no a way to open all
> url with firefox rather than with konqueror.

Of course it is, I do it all the time. Just copy the URL to the clipboard, and
klipper will allow you to open with Konqueror, with Mozilla (which is a
symlink pointing to Firefox), or send the URL.

If you want to open all URLs in FF, just change it in the control center
(check the archives if you don't know how, it was answered many times in this
list).

--
Alex (a.k.a. suy) - GPG ID 0x0B8B0BC2
http://barnacity.net/ - Jabber ID: suy@bulmalug.net