kdetv

hi,
I'm using Debian etch with a 2.6.15.k7-kernel. I tried to install kdetv in
two ways:
1. I downloaded the source-files and after doing ./configure while I typed
"make" I got an error message, that some libs are missing. Controlled by
Synaptic the missing libs were installed (of course in a higher version).
But compiling wasn't successful.
2. I used the install source for debian of the kdetv-project by Synatic and
downloaded the deb but also without any success.

Does anybody has an idea how to install kdetv properly on my computer?
Detlef