Re: Reporting Konqueror crashes on specific websites

Sorry,

some errors got into that last post.

Zitat von André Wöbbeking <Woebbeking@onlinehome.de>:
1) you should only report crashes of newer versions (stable is 3.3.x and
uptodate is 3.5.x)

Should be unstable, easy to forget that 'un'.

2) you need a backtrace of the crash (probably you've to install extra
debug packages of the app)

If I get everybody to reproduce that error, I might get along without.

3) before filing a bug report search the existing ones.

Sure.

4) this site works for me with self compiled KDE.

I should have written that this error - of course - is indeterministic.
But I get a crash rate of about 40% on several tries.
Finally forgot my real name, should be fixed now.
Thanks for the quick response.

Christoph